Explore the best of Central Goa’s Capital City along the river Mandovi and Old Goa’s historical monuments, landmarks that takes you back in time for sure.
Experience visiting city’s famous church, Miramar beach, and Dona Paula jetty points, boating points, State Museum, Hustling bustling City Market where there is something for everyone, pass by mix of new and colonial architectural structures, eating joints, cafes and witness prominent cultural centre, Garden, Casino Point, and River Cruise Point while riding along the river Mandovi.
Go back in time while in Old Goa, beside the Mandovi River - The former capital of Portuguese India, it's known for colonial-era monuments like the Basilica of Bom Jesus, with the remains of St. Francis Xavier, and the domed Church of St. Cajetan, inspired by St. Peter’s in Rome. Nearby, the vast Se Cathedral, built in the 16th–17th centuries, has ornate chapels and a bell tower. Explore historical landmarks, Heritage Monuments, Archaeological Museum and much more!
It just breath-taking experience, so Hop-On for “The Essential Route - Panaji & Old Goa”.
- Unlimited rides to explore 17+ tourist attractions that awaits for you on the route
- You are free to board the bus anywhere on the designated route and 17 bus stops
- 02 days validity pass [consecutive usage]to ride on scheduled bus routes between 9:00am-05:30pm
- English speaking Guest Relation Executive on bus
- Free –HOHO Goa route map and tourist attraction brief Information leaflet
- Automatic GPS enabled audio commentary on board in English - 17 Tourist Attractions
- Multilingual audio commentary – Easy downloadable option upon boarding the bus*
- Experience riding Double Deck Bus* and Single Deck Bus** while crossing interchange points on route
- AC section on Double decker and AC Single decker bus [AC section* - first come first served basis]
- Ideal frequency at 45minutes to get on / get down – “As you wish flexibility
We care for you!
- Safe, Comfortable, Economical
- CCTV surveillance
- GPS tracking and monitoring
- Mobile charging facility on board
- Customer care back-up number during service operational hours 9:00am -05:30pm – “Get info about HOHO Service”
Note: Please be informed that, as on date, HOHO Goa sightseeing Bus is not equipped for wheel chaired tourists with disability.